domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

Different types of lifestyle

Different types of lifestyle


Nowadays, there are a lot of forms of living. There are people that live in trees, other people live in boats... And they live there because they like it. I think that you should be comfortable in the place that you are going to live for many years.

In spite of this, I reckon that not all people are satisfied where they live. It’s because if you haven’t got any much money, or you haven’t any place to live..., you won’t be comfortable. So, you have to live in other places that are not as comfortable as any person would like: in streets, in forests... Furthermore, nowadays with the crisis when we are having, this is becoming more common and this is a serious problem.

In my opinion, modern life is becoming more materialistic. In these days all people in a house have a computer, a mobile phone (not me), a TV, Internet... and they can’t live without them. For example, this year, I was talking to one of my classmates, and he didn’t look at me because, he was chatting with other classmates that were next to him.


All in all, I can’t talk about this because, I don’t have a mobile phone. But, I know one thing, I won’t live in a forest or in a boat if I can live at home with my things. In spite of this, I think that I can be less materialistic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario