jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2014

SUMMER MUSIC

SUMMER MUSIC

Go ahead and tell everybody. We want to know what are going to be our favourite songs for this summer. 

Here's my hint. What about yours?

A lot of artists write songs in summer because they know that people, especially young people, are going to listen to them during their holidays. Nowadays, I think that music is not as good as it was a few years ago in the 60s, 70s and 80s. I say that because now you can do a song without voice and instruments, only with a computer, and that isn’t good music.

In spite of this, I’ve heard good music this summer for example The Man (Aloe Blacc) or Summer (Calvin Harris)... I don't like all the types of music that I’ve heard this summer, but there are some of them that can be really good. I think that languages are very important in music, because most of my friends only like Spanish music. I don’t say that Spanish music is bad, but we should listen to foreign music, to learn a foreign language, if you want to learn one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario